Monday, May 16, 2011

Battle.net forums with real names

This evening wow was time again: Blizzard last chaos gold presented his latest idea on Battle.net forums and is thus probably surprised the entire fan base. In the future wow will no longer be able to post anonymously in the Battle.net forums, as an indication of the first and last name is required. Only option is to display the game name must still possible.
The first and most significant change is that in the near future, anyone posting or replying to a post on official Blizzard forums will be doing so using their Real ID - last that is, their real-life first and name.
Furthermore, the surface, the allocation of posts and the search function can be improved and revised. What do you expect everything you can read the official announcement.
Our thanks Trollkobolt who posted this message in the forum.
Previously you did learn something, guest books etc.
But now I have successfully made sure that one does not find anything about me. But when I post at Blizzard, I let myself loose on Google you finden.wenn at google learns much about you, you've already done something wrong ... a good idea, but I did not feel like using Google from any curious people to be searched. And so to be spying on what I said rift gold in my spare time, when and where to write. Then I have no interest. I know this from school, and that was really bad. So I avoid are the one before and give my last name. For where your privacy is as good of privacy? I have no problem with the idea, but if I can find this by google and other stuff. Then I try to avoid the forum.

http://biglover.posterous.com/
http://www.everythinghaitian.com/member/Lonnie
http://www.hyperblogs.net/julios/

No comments:

Post a Comment